Feast of Blades '13

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Get your own Tournament Display Board Here Now for Warhammer 40k, Fantasy, etc.

Hey all Kevin here to show you my new tournament display board prototype I made for my Storm Wardens Army I hope to bring for the Conflict GT. After a lot of thinking I have decided to throw out there that I am willing to do a few more boards for commission. The board you would get would be a 23"-17" bi-leveled display board that has been textured, painted, and flocked. This board can fit up to 2500 points (of course depending on your style of army) and is less than 2 pounds so it is perfect for tournaments. I can personally pick up this board with one hand with my entire army on it. It also has a good grip on the base of the models so a little leaning will not send your army tumbling on to the floor like some other smoother boards you might see being used. I will be selling the basic painted and flocked (2 color) bi-level 23
-17" display boards for only $60 and $75  with some basic terrain, such as trees, shrubbery, etc. (all plus shipping and handling)


So why buy a board from me when you can get boards from other comapanies? Well my boards are signifigantly cheaper with the only company selling boards for a similar price coming unpainted or textured so you end up spending another $20 on paint, flock, and other features jsut to get it up to spec. This as well as any painting commission services for other boards running up into the 3 digit price range for thier cheapest prices.
I am willing to do other specifications as a Tier 3 project including some buildings, trenches, advanced terrain, as well as even some blended in static models for a more cinamatic experience. These boards will be done seldomly but I am willing to commission a few. A price will need to be quoted on a case by case basis as including other model kits will cause the price to fluxuate. (Tier one being basically textured, painted and flocked while tier 2 being with small terrain features such as trees, shrubbery, etc...)
All in all you will get a good quality, lightweight display board for tournament play and to display your army on. I am willing to use a variety of color scheme and flock types to match your army. I am ready to either duplicate the prototype shown (tier 2 deadworld) as well as do a standard GW brown texture with standard color flock (same as GW grass mat... Tier 1 Standard).....Anything else will come as per request and eventually I hope to have a good list of the different boards I can do...Want to commission one? Leave a comment below...send me a youtube message at youtube.com/kevinmcd28 or email me at the email address shown on the right side of the blog in the contact me section. So contact me and set up a project today....more on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment