Feast of Blades '13

Friday, April 27, 2012

Even more Evidence My Speculation on Chaos is getting closer?

More Chaos speculation. Im not gonna repost what BOK wrote again....their server melted....again today but the info got out.

So the other day I posted further speculation on how the new chaos book would work....aka certain HQ's unlocking marked units as troops....so it seems that I amgetting atleast a little closer with what I m writing....

Now BOK is the last true reliable rumor source IMHO....BoLS has too many faux pas players in the game or just plain reposters...so I do not trust everything Ir ead their and on the lounge (but I still love it! so do not get me wrong).

Anyway I have found BOk to be 85-90% correct. This tells me Tastey, or someone Tastey knows is a GW playtester or he has a very well set up trojan horse infecting all the GW design computers by which he invades during the night....probably both.

Do I believe some of these newer things he stated? Well just because a lot of people do not like them initially does not mean they must be wrong.....but I do believe it is atleast more ambiguos than actually stated....I really do not expect to see a mechanical version of a high elf dragon as our Chaos flyer....I do expect to get a flyer probably named a dragon with some dragon-esque design aspects....mabye some cool strafing flameing abilities....

Spawn getting a name change? Well is that not what they did with those canopteky thingys? Who cares lets move on....

Dreadnoughts not being dreadnoughts....faux pas! I just bought one of the older ones for kicks online on ebay too! Damn well I highly doubt we will not have dreadnoughts anymore....at the most extreme something more like defilers.....probably something more pre-heresy esque called something else more likely.....

cultists and CSM? Makes sense.....I do know they wanted to make a Traitor guard codex but the big qigs shot it down....so combining the aspects in CSM is not all that left field.....I would expect something extremeely similar to henchman in grey knights.....oh and zombies? thats mad cool....I have all these nice mantic ones too....hmmm more speculation later

No comments:

Post a Comment