Feast of Blades '13

Friday, November 16, 2012

Support kittens! buy my warhammer stuff!

Ok Guys I quit my job and am looking at selling off some things I have no chance of ever using, most of which its all still on sprue untouched!

So I am selling (all on sprue except for metal  high elves)

20x mantic ghouls, make great zombies for anything...and ghouls of course too

5x hexwraiths/ black knights, these guys are useful and still in box

a corpse cart still in box

10xmetal high elf swordmasters primed white

20xmantic revenant skeletons (make great skeletons and grave guard)

A land speeder storm still on sprue

link is here

http://www.ebay.com/sch/battlecast/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3686


So this is my kitten Amy, she needs kitten food
So support kittens and look at my auctions XD
 
Thanks guys, content coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment