Feast of Blades '13

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! My Vampire Counts on Ebay!

Hey all and Happy Holidays. I just put my vampires up on ebay for bid. Its a very large army and a good deal. I do not really want to get rid of them and hope to get a new fantasy army sometime over the next year but unfortunatly to be able to have a chance to improve my Dark Angels for Templecon and pay my bills at the same time I need to let something go and downsize. Here is the link to all the pictures and model details

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150969969662

I would like a reader of the blog to pick up the army. I hope it serves you well like it has me if you pick it up. I am starting the bid at 399 so someone click it and make me a happy camper this holiday season. So happy bidding and Merry Christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment