Feast of Blades '13

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Youtube!


Hey all, I've been making Youtube videos without really talking about my channel. I do have a youtube channel and I am gonna be posting as many videos as possible. BatReps galore! It is the youtube account for this blog.

So go here and subscribe! As well as follow me here. It helps me know how much content to put out with better responses and numbers in my head.


Now I am using a camera I just got, So I will try and put out the best quality content I can. I believe in Batreps atleast 10 minutes long. All of my Batreps I will try and make as long as youtube allows me and atleast 10 minutes long with a report in after both players turns as well as a few rolls for weapons, mabye an assault or two. As well as updates on key things that changed the flow of game. As much content as possible! If its too long than expect part 1 and part 2!!! It is my philosophy on reports. As well as some good Red Elvises music!

http://www.youtube.com/kevinmcd28

Do not forget to read my articles below, Right now Im turning out 2ish a day!

I'll soon be posting events on my Meatgrinder TempleCon event as well....so more on this later....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment